It’s that time of year again! As you struggle to hang your holiday lights, you hope that no one is taking pictures of you and uploading them onto the OSHA Fail site. As authorized, licensed holiday light installers, the team at Purple Care specializes in residential and commercial holiday light installations.
Below, we have provided some design tips and other things to consider to help ensure your holiday lights really stand out and separate you from the rest.
Selecting Lights That Make Your Home or Business Stand Out
Holiday decorating can be made easier by taking a few things into consideration before selecting your lights. You want to be sure to choose lights that will set your holiday lighting display apart from the rest.
- Size: You can choose from a range of bulb styles, including novelty, dome, mini, C3, C5, C6, C7, and C8. Larger bulbs will help your display appear brighter, ensuring your home or business really stands out.
- Color: When it comes to deciding on a color, people often choose from white, red, blue, or multi-colored light strings. White lights provide a bright and snowy look, red lights are festive, blue lights are icy and cool, and multi-colored lights are fun and warm.
- Brightness: Incandescent lights are typically brighter than LED, but LED light strings often have more lights per string. All things considered, they typically end up being pretty equal in overall brightness.
- Power Savings: LED bulbs use about 10% of the energy that incandescent bulbs use. LED also generates much less heat than incandescent bulbs, significantly reducing the risk of fire.
- Longevity: LED bulbs last up to 50 times longer than incandescent bulbs. They are less likely to burn out and also less likely to break, due to being made of lightweight plastic.
Why You Should Involve a Professional
Frankly, hanging holiday lights can be quite dangerous. Year after year, many people end up in the emergency room with injuries sustained from falling off roofs and ladders while trying to hang their lights. Professionals know exactly how to properly install and power holiday lighting displays. Hiring someone with experience can give you peace of mind knowing that you’ve got a team of specialists safely and effectively installing your holiday lights. If the very thought of hanging your lights this year fills you with dread, Purple Care is here for you.
Call Purple Care Today
If you’re tired of trying to handle the dangerous task of installing holiday lights, then you should give us a call and let us do the risky work of climbing on the roof. Our technicians are fully insured to work on your property. We will also replace any burnt out bulbs and repair any storm damage your lights incur within 72 hours.
Call (817) 369-3138 or contact us online for a free estimate for professional holiday light installation.