Lawn Fertilization Service in & Around Fort Worth, Arlington & Colleyville, TX
Our fertilization program also includes pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments!
If you want to boast lush, green grass all year, then you need to ensure it has the nutrients it needs to thrive. Fortunately, we can help you do just that with our lawn fertilization service! Our team at Purple Care offers an 8-step program that includes five applications of fertilizer treatments packed with nutrients that will get your lawn to its best health. This program also includes pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments to ensure weeds can't steal that nourishment for themselves.
Our treatments are pet-safe after they're dry, so you don't have to wait long before allowing your furry friends to use the lawn again as usual! We offer our lawn fertilization service to commercial and residential properties, as well as HOAs, in Fort Worth, Arlington, Colleyville, TX, and nearby areas.
Our Lawn Fertilization Schedule
The goal of our lawn fertilization service is to ensure your grass is healthy and thriving year-round. That's why we've designed an 8-step program that includes nutrient-packed fertilizer and weed control applications. By incorporating both of these treatments, you can rest assured that your lawn has enough supply of nutrients throughout the growing season without weeds stealing them. When you sign up for this program, we will follow this schedule:
- January 1st - February 11th: During our first visit, we will apply pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments to keep your lawn free of weeds at the start of the year.
- February 12th - March 25th: Our first fertilizer application happens during our second visit. This treatment is rich in nitrogen to give your grass a much-needed nutrient boost as it awakens from winter dormancy and enters the new growing season. We'll also apply pre- and post-emergent treatments to keep your turf weed-free.
- March 26th - May 6th: We'll apply another fertilizer treatment and spot-treat any weeds with our post-emergents.
- May 7th - June 17th: Our team will do another round of fertilizer to help it prepare for the approaching summer season. We'll also continue to spot-treat weeds with our post-emergent treatment.
- June 18th - July 29th: As summer sets in, we will fertilize your lawn to ensure it has the nutrients it needs to survive the heat. We will also spot-treat any weeds.
- July 30th - September 9th: We continue supporting your grass through the summer season with another fertilization treatment and a post-emergent weed control application to eradicate any weeds.
- September 10th - October 28th: Our team will apply a pre-emergent treatment to prevent fall weeds from emerging on your lawn and post-emergents to get rid of any existing growth. Depending on your lawn's needs, we can administer a sulfur treatment to help balance the soil's pH.
- October 29th - December 17th: Our last visit involves a winter pre-emergent and one more post-emergent treatment to ensure your turf remains weed-free. If possible and necessary, we can apply another sulfur treatment.
We'll apply our weed control treatments to any sidewalk and driveway cracks to ensure weeds can't grow there.
Our lawn fertilization treatments are pet-safe once they've dried!
We understand that safety is a priority for you, and you can rest assured that it is just as important to us, too. Because of this, all our lawn fertilization and weed control treatments are pet-safe once they've dried. During our visits to your property, our team will advise you on how long you need to wait until you and your furry friends can use your lawn like normal again. This will not only ensure safety but also allow it to absorb the treatments for the best results!
Call us today to enroll in our lawn fertilization service.
A healthy, lush lawn is the dream for many property owners, and we can get you there with our fertilization service! With 30 years of experience, our team at Purple Care has created an exceptional lawn fertilization program that best suits the needs of lawns in our area. We offer this service to commercial and residential properties, as well as HOAs, in Fort Worth, Arlington, Colleyville, TX, and nearby areas. Call us today at (817) 880-6052 to enroll in our lawn fertilization service!